Students who are admitted to Indiana University Bloomington as TSAP students in Business Administration will have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Business with a Major in Operations Management.
Minimum Admission Requirements for the TSAP in Business Administration at IU Bloomington
- Official student transcript verifying completion of the TSAP in Business Administration and the STGEC at ITCC or VU must be received by the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions prior to July 1.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 at ITCC or VU
- No grade lower than a B at ITCC or VU
Students may be admitted as IU Bloomington Business Administration TSAP students for the Fall term only.
The deadline for application to IU Bloomington to pursue the TSAP in Business Administration is June 1.
The Operations Management major is the only BS in Business major available as part of the TSAP.
Students must also meet all campus requirements for admission to Indiana University Bloomington. Admission to IU is selective, and we base our admission decisions on an overall evaluation of applicants' merits, strengths, and weaknesses. An applicant should demonstrate a combination of academic preparation, achievements, abilities, motivation, and maturity that promises success in Indiana University's academic programs. Simply meeting the published minimum requirements for a TSAP program does not guarantee admission to that program.
Additional Details about the TSAP in Business Administration at IU Bloomington
Admission to the IU Bloomington Business Administration TSAP program is a two-step process. First, students must be admitted to IU Bloomington as Business Administration TSAP students in accordance with the admission criteria listed above. Second, during their first semester at IU Bloomington, students must meet the IU Bloomington Kelley School of Business standard admission criteria as detailed for TSAP students below and must complete the standard Kelley School of Business application, which is due by November 1.
IU Bloomington Kelley School of Business Standard Admission Criteria
Completion of the following courses at IU Bloomington with no grade lower than a B, no W’s (withdrawals) from courses, and an IU cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher:
- MATH-M 118 Finite Math (3 cr.)
- BUS-K 201 The Computer in Business (3 cr.)
- BUS-T 175 Compass I: The Individual (1.5 cr.)
- BUS-C 104 Business Presentations (3 cr.)
- BUS-A 100 Basic Accounting (1 cr.)
- BUS-G 202 Business, Government, and Society (2 cr.)
- BUS-D 270 Global Business Environments (1.5 cr.)