Students who are admitted to Indiana University Bloomington as Sociology TSAP students will have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology.
Minimum Admission Requirements for the Sociology TSAP at IU Bloomington
- Official student transcript verifying completion of the TSAP in Sociology and the STGEC at ITCC or VU must be received by the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions prior to July 1.
- Minimum grade of C in each of the following courses:
- English Composition: ENGL 111 (ITCC) or ENGL 101 (VU)
- Public Speaking: COMM 101 (ITCC) or COMM 143 (VU)
- Finite Mathematics or Calculus: MATH 135, MATH 201, MATH 211, or MATH 221 (ITCC) or MATH 111, MATH 115, or MATH 118 (VU)
Students may be admitted as IUB Sociology TSAP students for the Fall term only.
The deadline for application to the IUB Sociology TSAP program is June 1.
Students must also meet all campus requirements for admission to Indiana University Bloomington. Admission to IU is selective, and we base our admission decisions on an overall evaluation of applicants' merits, strengths, and weaknesses. An applicant should demonstrate a combination of academic preparation, achievements, abilities, motivation, and maturity that promises success in Indiana University's academic programs. Simply meeting the published minimum requirements for a TSAP program does not guarantee admission to that program.